Ordering Fire Safety Publications
A variety of resources can be ordered from the Office of the Fire Commissioner through the Data Warehouse, for example:
Information: printed brochures, booklets and pamphlets on a wide variety of safety topics
Kids’ Stuff: activity books, pencils, and more
Safety Programs and Campaigns: Learn Not to Burn, Getting to Know Fire, 3-Minute Drill, Juvenile Firesetter Prevention and more.
To Gain Online Access
Fire Chiefs1. Go to https://secure14.datagroup.ca/
2. Enter your login ID: First Name space Last Name
If you’ve forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password? button and follow the prompts. The system will email you a new password within minutes. If you encounter any problems, email SA.Distribution@gov.ab.ca or email@example.com
1. Go to https://secure5.datagroup.ca/acsc/request_ext.asp
2. Provide your contact information and click Submit. Within 72 hours, you will get an email with your login ID, password, and the secure website address to access the electronic catalogues through the Data Document Manager (DDM). Note: You will only have to do this authorization once.
1. Log on to the https://secure14.datagroup.ca/ site with your login ID and password
2. Select the catalogue you wish to access, choose your items and add them to your shopping cart. Submit your order. You will get an email confirmation and an order-tracking number
Note: Orders are usually delivered within 4-5 business days. Rush orders will be processed the same day.
Tip: Search for items by item number, item name or partial title. Order quantities according to the packaging in the Units column. When you reorder, you can use your previous online order—just change the quantity. Review your order before submitting it. “Restricted” items are for a specific user group. Service Alberta distribution coordinator must approve the order before shipping.